“If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home.”
― James A. Michener
Whether you decide
- wondering around the city
- going museum hopping
- visiting the Teohtihuacan pyramids
- hiking the Iztlazihuatl to get a front line view of the Popocatepetl volcano
- embracing the mexican gastronomic offer at the food markets
- volunteering at a local non profit organization
- having a home cooked meal as a guest to a mexican family
- taking a night tour off the city riding a bike
- or decide to go find the best beer and mescal around the historic cantinas…
…we have something to offer you.
Casa San Ildefonso has partnered with some of the most authentic tour providers to offer you engaging experiences with Mexico’s cultural and natural offer.
If on the other hand you rather have a more relaxed day, our terrace is the perfect spot for you to sit back and meet new travelers, read a book or enjoy the sound of the fountain and birds while sipping some mexican “El Jarocho” coffee.